Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lisa, 25 North Louisiana

So I will be totally KILLED for doing this but oh well! I can take a killing. Ha! I am linking up to Show Us Your Life on Kelly's Korner and this week it is show us you single friends. I am going to show Lisa my Best Friend for 12 years.

She is a 1st grade teacher in Ouachita Parish and does a great job. She loves kids more then anyone I know and truly loves her job. She is very family and friend oriented and loves to just hang out and have a good time. She is a Christian and wants a husband who loves the Lord.

She loves to be silly, watch movies and play board games with friends. She is very loyal and will do anything for anyone. She has never been married and is waiting for God to let the perfect guy "fall" in her lap. She is very outgoing but reserved at the same time so she will be "chawed" when she finds out I did this.

You can contact her at lisa.sims@live.com

I stole these pics off of her facebook page and that's why they are all different sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment