Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back From Vacation!

I know there is no excuse for taking a nearly 2 month break from blogging but I can try and appease you with as many excuses that you will allow. First off, we had a trip to Louisiana, Mississippi and a pit stop in Memphis that took us about a week and half. Then about 2 weeks later we headed to Dallas for a week of training for Jared. On our way there we stopped in Tulsa to visit the McCains. After the training was over we headed to Houston to see Amanda and the kids. Well, when we finally got home, I realized that my computer charger was still on vacation in Houston. I guess it needed a little longer of a vacation due to the fact that it got sent out in the mail and was returned to sender for being 22 cents short on postage. Mr. Charger finally made it home from vacation but this momma has been busy with 2 sweet kiddos that keep my way busy.






While we were in Mississippi, we were able to see Selah in concert at Dad's church and it was AMAZING. We had a great time at the concert and it was even better being able to go to dinner with them and really get to talk to them.






I will try and be a better blogger! No more 2 month vacations. Well......maybe not. No promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment