Friday, December 10, 2010

Hopefully a return???

I am hoping to return to blogging and doing it regularly. I think my biggest thing is that when I get ready to blog, I have to go find the camera to get the memory card for pictures. I had the same issue with this post but I decided that I had a memory card in my computer and I would just see what kind of random pictures I had on it. I have lots of updating to do because we have done a ton since I last posted including Jared going hunting for his first time and then killing a deer on his second trip. He is glad he can scratch that off of his bucket list. Without further a do (is that right?? ado? a do? udo? Oh well, you get the point) a bunch of random pics.



Matalie and Maddux having a little "fort time" under our bed.


LaliePop and the kids when they came to visit and help out for my surgery.


Nothing better then a sink bath.



"T" and "D". Our little friends that hang out with us a few times a month while there mommy and Daddy are at work.


Maddux had a wardrobe malfunction. Angela, our neighbor was watching him for a little bit while I picked us up some dinner and he spilled water all over his clothes. All she has are two little girls so MR was lucky enough to be able to wear princess pj's.


Our very own, little princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment