Sunday, December 26, 2010

Re- Prupsoe & Re-Use

I have completely morphed into a person I never imagined I would be. A stay at home mom with a sewing machine. If I were to have guessed, I would have probably said there would be a better chance of me walking on the moon then the above statement. I wouldnt trade my life for anything becuase I get to stay home with our 2 precious babies but it is definitly different then I EVER imagined. So, here I am with a sewing machine and a shower curtain. I was going to toss the shower curtain but then I decided we could just use it as a drop cloth when we painted. The more it sat in a pile, the more I decided that it was too pretty to be splattered in paint. That my friends is how we went from shower curtain to dress. I need to run to Hobby Lobby to pick up some white ribbon for it because I just have white bias tape in there temporarily just to show how it is suppose to look. Once I have the right white ribbon and maybe an initial monogrammed on it, she will be good to go. I really wish I would have gotten a picture of the shower curtain hanging up when it was actually being used as a shower curtain but that was many moons ago.



And while I am posting my latest designs, I will go ahead and post the latest dress I made for MJ. She is wearing a black shirt on under it becuase she was just trying it on to make sure it fit. It is more of a spring time dress so hopefully it will warm up soon so she can wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment