Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bubba Boy's First Haircut







I have been threatening to cut Maddux's hair for a couple of weeks but couldn't bring myself to do it. It finally drove me crazy enough to jump in a do it. It was driving me crazy because it was all different lengths and it was falling out in different places. He had really long hair up top and is losing it on the sides so I got a #5 guard and went to town. I am glad because I LOVE it. Presh preshy is all I have to say. He is definitely going to have Jared's hair though. It has alot of body and wave to it and it is also coarse at the same time. He is growing up too fast.
* I cant figure out how to change the order of these pics! The first 2 are after his haircut and the last one was right before we got started. It isn't a very good representation of how bad his hair was but he is a cutie in the pic so I posted it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment