Sunday, May 23, 2010

Diet! EEEK!




Tomorrow is my dooms day. I start a 5 week diet and its a strict one. I have only done weight watchers before and I usually make it 3 days before I cheat and blow my points out of the water and have to start all over. It usually takes me about 2 weeks to get back on track and I only make it a good three days once again. Needless to say this is a terrible cycle. I think I should have never stopped playing softball! Oh how nice the skinny days were. Anywho, I start the dreaded diet tomorrow. I am attacking this with a companion so at least I will have someone who is just as miserable as me. We will just snack on our celery and broccoli together while we feed our babies.




This weekend was full of basement work. We FINALLY got the bathroom done!! Wooohooo! The only picture I have is a pretty cruddy one but none the less it's a picture. Jared leaves for Omaha tomorrow and will be gone until Wednesday so the kids and I are holding down the fort. We are going to have to figure something out to make the time pass quickly. My best plan for that is to take lots of naps! Matalie probably wont go for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment