Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Homeschooling


Over the past few weeks and months I have been debating on homeschooling MJ for kindergarten and first grade. There are few reasons I think this might be a good idea but the main 2 are so that we can still have some freedom to travel and becuase I remember being so bored in school waiting on the other kids to finish their work. I feel like we can knock out a whole days worth of school in about 2-3 hours at home. We still have a couple of years to make a definite decision so we are just testing the waters a little bit with attempting some school work at home. This week we have been working on writing the letter "a". I feel like we are making some progress so I hope that we can have the whole alphabet done in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment